How to cook or make Tapioca Cutlet (Maracheeni
(1) Cooked crushed tapioca – 1 cup
(2) Bread – 3 pieces
(3) Green chilly chopped – 2 table spoon
(4) Coriander leaves chopped – 2 table spoon
(5) Salt – adjust to taste
(6) Bread crumbs – as required
(7) White part of egg – from 2 eggs
(8) Oil – as required
Procedure for cooking Tapioca Cutlet (Maracheeni Cutlet)
Soak the bread in water. Hand mix cooked tapioca, soaked bread, coriander
leaves and salt. Then heat oil in a pan. Take a small quantity of the
tapioca mix, make it a ball, keep it on the palm and press, dip in the
white part of egg, cover the piece with bread crumb and then fry in oil.
The cutlet is ready.
More > Tamil Kerala Recipes | Malayalam