Stuffed Bread Rolls making at Home
Stuffed Bread Rolls making at home
(1) Cooked and crushed potato – 1 kg
(2) Cooked green peas – 225 grams
(3) Big onion – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
(4) Green chilly – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
(5) Dry grapes – 125 grams
(6) Lemon juice – 2 table spoons
(7) Chopped pieces of coriander leaves – 2 table spoons
(8) Garam masala – 1 tea spoon
(9) Chilly powder – 1 tea spoon
(10) Bread pieces – 15
Mix all ingredients except bread pieces together and keep the mixture for 5 minutes. Remove the black parts at four sides of the bread pieces. Soak the pieces in luke warm water for 30 minutes and then squeeze.
Make 18 balls with the prepared mixture of ingredients. Mould them into cylindrical shape, cover with the bread pieces and make a roll.
Heat oil in a pan, fry the rolls in that and collect back.
Serve together with sauce.
More Snacks Recipes