How to make Paneer Porotta at Home
Making Paneer Porotta
(1) Ghee – ¼ cup
(2) Big onion – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
(3) Crushed paneer – 2 cups
(4) Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup
(5) Chilly powder – ½ tea spoon
(6) Garam masala – ½ tea spoon
(7) Tomato – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
(8) Cumin seeds powder – ½ tea spoon
(9) Maida – 4 cups
(10) Salt – adjust to taste
Make a paste of maida with salt, water and 1 table spoon oil. Pour 2 table spoons of ghee in a vessel, add paneer and stir. Add coriander leaves, cumin seed powder, chilly powder and big onion, heat and stir. Add tomato, garam masala and salt, stir well and take the vessel out of the stove.
Take the maida paste and make that into small balls. Take one ball, spread that and keep 2 table spoons of curry on that. Covering the curry make it a ball again and spread again. Apply ghee in a pan, apply ghee on both sides of the porotta and roast both sides of the porotta by putting in the heated pan and flipping again and again.
More Snacks Recipes