How to make Mixed Vegetable Pakkoda at Home
Making Mixed Vegetable Pakkoda
(1) Maida – 5 table spoon
(2) Chopped pieces of carrot, potato and big onion – 5 table spoon
(3) Water – 1 cup
(4) Baking powder – 1 pinch
(5) Yellow part of egg – 2
(6) Chilly powder – ¼ tea spoon
(7) Garlic paste – ¼ tea spoon
(8) Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
(9) Cumin seed – ½ tea spoon
(10) Masala powder – 1 tea spoon
(11) Coriander leaves – 1 table spoon
(12) Salt – adjust to taste
(13) Vegetable oil – as required
Mix thoroughly maida, masala powder, turmeric powder, baking powder, egg and salt and make that a loose paste. Mix a little water also so that lumps will not be formed.
Then add the vegetables. Pour water in small quantities. Add coriander leaves and keep the mixture for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Take the vegetables which are dipped in the mixture out and fry them in the oil and take back. Frying should continue till their color becomes brown. Keep them in tissue paper foe some time to remove the oil. Serve hot.
More Snacks Recipes