How to make French Fried Rice at Home
Making French Fried Rice
(1) Cooked green peas – 1 cup
(2) Chopped and cooked pieces of carrot – ½ cup
(3) Chopped cooked small pieces of beans – ½ cup
(4) Cooked basmati rice – 4 cups
(5) Big onion – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
(6) Dry grapes – 20 Nos.
(7) Cashew nuts – 20 Nos.
(8) Clove, cardamom, cinnamon – each a little
(9) Ginger, Garlic paste – 1 table spoon
(10) Coriander leaves – a little
(11) Butter – 2 table spoon
(12) Salt – adjust to taste
Add butter in a vessel and fry dry grapes and cashew nuts in that. Then roast cinnamon, cardamom and clove in that. Then add garlic and ginger paste and continue heating. Add pieces of big onion and stir till it becomes golden brown in color. Now add green peas, carrot and beans and stir well. Then add the cooked rice and salt, stir well till it becomes dry. Transfer the contents into another vessel; decorate with coriander leaves, cashew nuts and dry grapes. Serve hot along with salad.
More Snacks Recipes