How to make Egg Biriyani (Mutta Biriyani) Recipe
Making Egg Biriyani (Mutta Biriyani)
(1) Biriyani rice – ½ kg
(2) Egg – 2
(3) Coconut oil – 150 grams
(4) Ghee – 2 table spoons
(5) Ginger and garlic paste – each 1 table spoon
(6) Coriander seed powder – 1 table spoon
(7) Fennel powder – ½ tea spoon
(8) Cardamom, clove, cinnamon – a little each
(9) Torn green chilly – 4
(10) Salt – adjust to taste
(11) Cashew nuts, dry grapes – 50 grams
(12) Big onion cut into long pieces – 3
(13) Coriander leaves, curry leaves, puthina leaves – each a little
(14) Curd – 1 cup
(15) Lemon – 1
Cook rice in boiled water after adding salt. Pour coconut oil in a vessel, add big onion, ginger and garlic, heat and stir. Then add fennel powder, coriander seed powder and turmeric powder followed by followed by cardamom, cinnamon and clove. Continue heating and stir well. Fry cashew nuts, dry grapes and big onion and keep aside. Cook the egg, remove shell and keep aside.
Take a little cooked rice in a baking pan. Cut the egg into 2 pieces and keep that above the rice. Then close the vessel with a lid and heat with a low flame. When steam comes out through the sides of the vessel, stop heating and open the pan. Sprinkle coriander leaves, puthina leaves, fried cashew nuts and fried dry grapes.
Mix chopped pieces of big onion and green chilly in curd, add salt and stir well. This can be a side dish for the biriyani.
More Snacks Recipes