Making Rasakadhali Payasam
(1) Rasakadhali fruit chopped into small pieces – 1 cup
(2) Jaggery – 250 grams
(3) Coconut milk (1st) – 1 cup
(4) Coconut milk (2nd) – 2 cups
(5) Ghee – 3 table spoon
(6) Cardamom & Dry ginger (powdered) – 1 tea spoon
(7) Cashew nut & Dry grapes (roasted in ghee) – 2 tea spoon
Mix the rasakadhali fruit with water in a vessel and boil. Then take the cooked fruit and fry that in ghee. Melt jaggery in water, filter and pour the melted jaggery into the fried rasakadhali fruit and boil that. When it becomes thick pour 2nd milk of coconut and continue to boil.
Again when it becomes thick, pour 1st milk of coconut and stop heating before it boil and take the container from the stove.
Add cashew nut, dry grapes, cardamom and dry grapes; stir well and serve.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]