How to make Cashew Nut Payasam (Andiparippu Payasam)
Cashew Nut Payasam (Andiparippu Payasam)
(1) Roasted cashew nut powdered into rough powder – ½ cup
(2) Cashew nut fried in ghee – 1 cup
(3) Cashew nuts – 5 Nos.
(4) Dry grapes – 2 table spoon
(5) Ghee – 50 grams
(6) Coconut milk (1st) – 1 cup
(7) Coconut milk (2nd) – 2 cups
(8) Condensed milk – ½ tin
(9) Cardamom roasted and powdered – 1 tea spoon
(10) Sugar – ½ cup
Roast the cashew nut powder and dry grapes in ghee. When smell of roasted cashew nut comes, add sugar, stir and pour 2nd milk of coconut. Then boil with a low flame.
When it becomes thick add condensed milk. Then add 1st milk of coconut and stop heating. Take the container out of the stove.
Mix cardamom powder, sprinkle cashew nut and serve.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]