How to cook Chicken Tikka recipe
• Ingredients for Chicken Tikka:-
• 1. Big pieces of chicken after removing bone - 1/2 kg
• 2. chilly powder - 2 tea sp
• 3. turmeric powder - 1/2 tea sp
• 4. lemon juice - tea sp
• 5. coconut puree - 1/2 cup
• 6. coriander seed powder - 2 tea sp
• 7. powder of roasted cumin seed - 1 tea sp
• 8. garam masala - 1/2 tea sp
• 9. tomato puree - 1/2 cup
• 10. oil, salt, mustard seeds and curry leaves - as required
• 11. paste of ginger, garlic mixture = 1 tea sp
• 12. big onion - 2
• Method of preparation Chicken Tikka :
• Mix the chicken pieces with salt, chilly powder, lemon juice and
turmeric powder minutes. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry
leaves. Add paste of
• ginger and garlic and stir. Cut onion into pieces, roast it in
a small pan, grind in a mixer an add in the pan. Add coconut puree also.
Then add coriander seed powder, chilly powder, cumin seed powder and garam
masala. Stir well. Pour tomato puree and a little water and heat mildly.
• Fry chicken pieces in oil kept in a pan. Take out and add to the
above mixture, add salt, and stir well. Take out and serve.