How to cook Chicken Fry Chicken Varuval
Chicken Fry Chicken Varuval
• 1.Chicken - 250 grams
• 2.Paste of garlic - and ginger - 3 tea sp
• 3.Big Onion - 2
• 4.Small onion - 2
• 5.Tomato - 1
• 6.Coriander seeds powder - 2 tea sp
• 7.Red chilly - 10
• 8. Coriander leaves and curry leaves - to taste.
• 9.Garam masala - 5 teaspoons.
• 10. Turmeric powder - 2 tea sp
• 11. Fenugreek - 1/4 tea sp
• 12. Chicken masala - 5 tea sp
• Method of preparation Chicken Fry Chicken Varuval :
• Heat oil in a pan. Add fenugreek, small onion, chilly ,ginger,
garlic and curry leaves and fry them. Grind in a mixture to make a paste.
Fry mustard seed in a flat bowl , add pieces of big onion and fry until
it becomes brown color. Add tomato. Heat until it is cooked. Add chicken
pieces and fry for 3 minutes. Add the paste from the mixer along with
turmeric powder, garammasala, chicken masala and salt. Sprinkle coriander
leaves over it. Close the pan with a lid and heat for twenty minutes.
Stir at intervals.
• Stop heating , open the vessel and take the chicken out.