Kerala Thavitu Ada Bran Ada South Indian
Thavitu Ada Bran Ada South Indian,Kerala ,tamil nadu styles receipe
(1) Bran after removing the chaff completely – ¼ cup
(2) Wheat flour – 1 cup
(3) White part of egg – 1
(4) Salt – adjust to taste
(5) Sugar – ½ tea spoon
[B] For Filling:-
(1) Cooked green peas - ¼ cup
(2) Potato – ½ cup
(3) grated carrot – ¼ cup
(4) Cauli flower pellets – ¼ cup
(5) Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
(6) veg. masala powder – ½ tea spoon
(7) Pepper powder – ¼ tea spoon
(8) Sun flower oil – 2 tea spoon
(9) Salt – adjust to taste
(10) Chopped palak leaves – ¼ cup
Method of preparation Thavitu Ada Bran Ada
Mix all ingredients under [A] together with water and make it just like
Heat oil in a non stick pan and roast carrot and cauli flower in that.
After 5 minutes add vegetable masala powder, turmeric powder and pepper
powder one by one. When the roasting smell comes add green peas and potato
and stir well. Finally mix palak leaves and salt to the mixture, stop
heating and allow it to cool.
Apply oil in a non stick tawa and spread the dosa mix made with ingredients
of [ A], in the shape of a dosa.. Add the filling at the centre and fold
the dosa. Roast both sides and take out.
This is a full-meal recipe.