Kerala South Indian recipi
Meat Samosa South Indian,Kerala ,tamil nadu styles receipe
Meat Samosa Ingredients:-
(1) Cow meat without bone – 250 grams
(2) Maida – 500 grams
(3) Potato = 1
(4) Tomato – 1 (cut into small pieces)
(5) Big onion – 2 (cut into small pieces)
(6) Coriander seed powder – 1 tea spoon
(7) Pepper powder – 1 tea spoon
(8) Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
(9) Meat masala – 1 1/2 tea spoon
(10) Green chilly – 2 (cut into pieces)
(11) Ginger – I piece (cut into small pieces)
(12) Curry leaves, mustard seeds – as required
(13) Oil – 500 ml
(14) Salt – to taste
(15) Pepper powder – ½ tea spoon
Method of preparation Meat Samosa
Wash the meat and add ingredients 6 and 7, onion pieces
and salt and boil in a cooker. When the meet is half cooked
add potato and tomato and continue heating. When the
meat is cooked well, stop heating, filter and take that out.
Pour oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it cracks,
Add curry leaves, pepper powder and the meat mixture.
Stir well and take out.
Add water and salt to maida and make it a paste just like
chappathi mix. Make small balls with the mixture, press
them on a wooden or marble slab, add a little meat
mixture over it and fold. Fry in boiling oil and take out.