Kerala Baked Potato with Paneer and Capsicum
South Indian recipi
Baked Potato with Paneer and Capsicum South Indian,Kerala ,tamil nadu
Baked Potato with Paneer and Capsicum Ingredients:-
(1) Potato (medium size) – 4 Nos.
(2) Big Capsicum chopped into thin pieces – 1
(3) Grated Paneer – ½ cup
(4) Big onion chopped into very small pieces – ½ cup
(5) Butter Mushroom chopped and roasted in oil – ½ cup
(6) Chat Masala powder – 1 tea spoon
(7) Palak leaves – ½ cup
(8) Chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
(9) Salt – adjust to taste
(10) Grated cheese – 25 grams
(11) Sunflower oil – 1 tea spoon
Method of preparation Baked Potato with Paneer and Capsicum
Do ¾ cooking of potato without removing skin and cut into two parts.
Make a pit at the center of both the pieces and keep aside.
Preparation of Filling
Heat oil in a non stick pan and roast pieces of big onion in that first.
Add all other ingredients except cheese into that and mix well by stirring.
Then fill the pit at the center of the potato pieces with this mixture
and sprinkle the grated cheese over that. Then bake the potato and take
Cooking without microwave oven
Roast the ingredients for filling and add them in the pit of the potato
and sprinkle the grated cheese over that. Then keep the potato pieces
spread inside a non stick pan, pour a little oil, close the vessel and
heat the pan with a low flame.