Kerala Spinach Stew Cheera Stew food dishes
South Indian recipi
Spinach Stew Cheera Stew South Indian,Kerala ,tamil nadu styles receipe
Spinach Stew Cheera Stew Ingredients:
(1) Chopped spinach leaves – 1 cup
(2) Oil – 1 tea spoon
(3) Mustard seeds – ½ tea spoon
(4) Big onion cut into long pieces – 2 tea spoons
(5) Ginger cut into long pieces – ¼ Tea Spoon
(6) Green chilly cut vertically – 2 Nos.
(7) Powder salt - to taste
(8) Vinegar – ½ tea spoon
(9) Water – ½ cup
(10) Milk – ¼ cup
(11) Maida – ¼ cup
Procedure for cooking Spinach Stew Cheera Stew
Cook the spinach leaves in steam. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds
to splutter. Roast onion, ginger and green chilly one by one in that pan.
In another vessel heat salt, vinegar and water. When it boils vigorously,
reduce the flame and slowly add maida solution in water. When it boils,
add cooked spinach leaves and also the roasted onion, green chilly and
ginger. Then take it out and serve.
More Kerala mallu recipes | Malayalam