Ricotta cheese burfi recipe How to make
Recipe for Ricotta cheese burfi recipe
Ricotta cheese burfi recipe
Ricotta cheese burfi is a type of burfi prepared using ricotta cheese.
Its of highly nutritious food and it is good type of snack item to eat.
? Ricotta cheese – one container
? Milk powder – one container
? Sugar – one container
? Chopped pista and almond – half cup
? Cardomom powder – three to four
? Butter – two tbsp
? Green or yellow food colour
? Saffron – one pinch
Method to prepare Ricotta cheese burfi recipe
1. Take a microwave dish or bowl and on high heat add butter. Cook for
2. Now add ricotta cheese and other ingredients such as milk powder, sugar
and stir well.
3. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir well and cook again for 3 minutes.
5. Totally it takes fifteen minutes to cook or cook untill it gets yellow
6. Then add cardomom powder, saffron, chopped pista, almond and food colour
a few drop.
7. Transfer the mixture in to a greaseed plate of ghee and let it cool.
8. After some minutes cut them in to desired shapes.
Serve ricotta cheese burfi with smile to all kith and kin
More Burfi recipes