Condensed milk burfi recipe How to make
Recipe for Condensed milk burfi recipe
Condensed milk burfi recipe
Burfi are of different types and this is somewhat different one which
is made of sweetened condensed milk. This burfi is of rich taste that
can easily dissolve when we add to our mouth.
? Besan – 1 cup
? Ghee – 1 cup
? Milk powder – 1 cup
? Sugar – one and half cup.
? Sweetened condensed milk – 400 gm
? Saffron soaked in tsp of water – a few strands
? A flat metal tray
Method to prepare Condensed milk burfi recipe
1. Take a pan and add ghee. Allow it to melt and fry besan for some min
untill a pleasant smell comes.
2. Take another pan and add condensed milk, saffron.cook by stirring for
2 minutes. Add the fried besan and Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture on to the tray greased with ghee. Make the surface
even and let it cool for sometime.
4. Cut them in to diamond shapes or squares.
5. Then carefully lift each piece of burfi with a spatula and store in
an air tight box.
Condensed milk burfi add taste to your life
More Burfi recipes