South indian bread sandwich receipe how
South indian bread sandwich receipe
Bread sandwich is a great evening dish and sandwich appearance itself
attracts people to taste. Sandwich usually prepared with bread and this
receipe prepared with potatoes give further richness to the taste.
? Plain flour – 4 table spoon
? Bread slices – 12
? Potatoes – 2 to 3
? Red chilli powder – half tsp
? Turmeric powder – quarter tsp
? Garlic – 3 to 4 flakes
? Green chutney – 6 tsp
? Tomato ketchup – 4 tsp
? Salt as required
? Oil to fry
Method of preparation of South indian bread sandwich
1. To the potatoes boiled and mashed add chilli powder, turmeric powder,
green chillies, garlic andlittle salt
2. Mix well the contents.
3. Now take bread slices and make it to round pieces by keeping bowl sharp
4. Take the required amount of mixture and place it on round bread slices.
5. Apply green chutney on the top layer of the bread, also add ketchup
and place another round piece of bread on it.
6. Take a fistful of dough and roll it round. Close the whole bread sandwich
with the rolled dough.
7. take a pan and add oil. Fry the bread pieces till it gets golden brown
8. While serving cut them in to two parts so that a layer of mixture,
chutney and ketchup is seen
Tasty bread sanwich is ready to serve
More Kerala South Indian Bread recipes