Bread masala recipies
Bread masala reciepe
Bread masala is a receipe prepared with vegetables and so it is very healthy
too and is also good to take anytime. Bread masala is delicious to provide
to our guests.
? Four bread slices
? One onion finely chopped
? Four green chillies
? One cup chopped carrot and peas
? One potato chopped
? One by fourth cup corriander leaves
? One by fourth spoon garam masala
Method to prepare bread masala receipes
1. Make bread pieces in to small cubes and keep aside.
2. Cook the chopped potato, carrot and peas with little salt in pressure
3. Add little oil in a frying pan and add finely chopped onion to fry
untill it turns golden brown. Also add chopped green chillies and ginger.
4. To this fry, add pressure cooked vegetables and salt as required for
5. Add garam masala powder to add rich taste to the receipe.
6. Then add bread pieces and mix well.
7. Decorate with coriander leaves.
Serve hot yummy bread masala to all and enjoy the evening tiffen.
More Kerala South Indian Bread recipes