Dahi ke aloo cooking recipe
Dahi ke aloo receipe cooking method
Dahi ke aloo recipe Ingredients
Method of cooking Dahi ke aloo
Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water about 20 minutes. Drain the water, peel the skin and cut into 1 in pieces.
2. Grind tomato and yogurt together until smooth.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger, green chillies, turmeric, cumin seeds, dry red chillies, asafoetida and salt.
4. Add the grinded mixture and bring to boil on high flame.
5. Reduce the heat to medium flame, cover with lid and simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Add the potatoes and simmer 7 to 10 minutes and remove from heat.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with puri's or parathas.
|© www.keralarecipes.info All Rights Reserved 2009|