Aloo pyaz receipe cooking methods
Aloo pyaz receipe aloo pyas recipes
Aloo pyaz recipe is cooked with aloo along with spring onions ,the method
of cooking involved cooking aloo & pyaz together with many chilli
powder & other seasoning ingredients .
Aloo pyas recipe (Aloo onion receipe) Ingredients are here .
• ½ kilogram of medium Potatoes (Aaloo)
• 2 bunches of Spring Onions (Aalay Pyaz) (finely chopped)
• 2 small Whole Red Chillies (Lal Mirch) (or to taste)
• 4 tsp. of Coriander Seeds (Saabut Dhania)
• 1 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (or to taste)
• ¼ tsp. of Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi)
• Salt (to taste)
• 5 tbsp. of Cooking Oil
Prepare Aloo pyaz recipe
• Cut aloos or potatoes after peeling in to 4 pieces
• Chop spring onions
• Keep all other aloo pyaz recipe ingredients ready
Method of cooking aloo pyaz receipe
Heat oil in a pan & fry chopped spring onions (pyaz ) till it turn
golden color ,now add red chillies ,coriander seeds ,salt ,& other
masala powder ,add little water & cook the ingredients .Now add the
potatoes & cook by covering pan with a lid till the aloo turn soft
.Saute the mixture for another 2 minutes & switch off the stove .
Transfer the aloo pyaz recipe to a serving dish & garnish aloo pyas
receipe with chopped coriander leaves .
Serve the aloo pyaz curry with chapattis .
More Aloo recipes Aalu receipes